We Stock Most Major HVAC Manufacturer’s Parts & Supplies Call/Text – (215) 949-1550
AVCO SUPPLY INC. Products
Leaking Boilers Diagnostic Tool
1710 and 1712 (3/4″) water meters
This popular inexpensive diagnostic tool is used to check for Leaking Boilers. The meter records the make-up water so you can determine if the boiler is working properly or not.
Seitron Americas is proud to offer an innovative and easy-to-operate series of HVAC Combustion Analyzers for any HVAC Professional for the easy setup, installation and servicing of any residential and/or commercial boiler, furnace, water heater and more. Seitron analyzers are designed to guarantee the highest quality and reliability.
Seitron Smart Analysis allows you to interact with your Seitron combustion analyzer through the Bluetooth® LE communication protocol. (*).
Pair your analyzer with your smartphone / tablet via Bluetooth® and:
- perform Automatic or Manual analysis remotely
- view the analysis data in real time
- loads a previously saved analysis
- remotely save your analysis on the instrument
- create a report (pdf, csv, xml) and share it via Whatsapp, email
iWave air purifiers are the world’s first self-cleaning, no maintenance needlepoint bi-polar ionization generator designed specifically for treating air in duct A/C systems. As the air flows past the iWave, positive and negative ions actively purify the supply air, killing mold, bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space. The ionization process also reduces allergens, smoke and static electricity, as well as controlling odors (cooking, pet, VOCs) and other particles (no more sunbeams) in the air without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts.
- iWave-R treats the air in any brand of residential duct air conditioning systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM) in size with NO maintenance and NO replacement parts. Designed for universal mounting, the iWave-R is easy to install inside or outside of the duct, or can be attached magnetically near the indoor fan in the air handler. Its patent-pending self-cleaning design includes a programmable cleaning cycle that can clean the emitter brushes every 1, 3, 5 or 10 days. The iWave-R is factory set to clean every third day which is adequate for a typical installation. iWave-R does not create “black walls” as negative-only ionizer products will do.
- iWave-C is specially designed for light commercial systems up to 12 tons (4800 CFM) with no maintenance or replacement parts needed. iWave-C can be easily duct-mounted indoors or outdoors, depending on the application. iWave-C always works at peak performance, producing over 200 million ions/cc per polarity (400 million total ions/cc), making it superior to other market approaches. Special features include a programmable self-cleaning cycle, waterproof housing, digital display (for on-site visual monitoring) and integral alarm contact (for remote monitoring). In the event the ion emitters become damaged or wear out (after years of service), they can be replaced on the iWave-C model.
Lochinvar's New Cogeneration
Combined Heat and Power (CHP) technology—often called “cogeneration”—is a game-changer for light commercial facilities across North America. Lochinvar’s new MicroCHP solution (< 50 kW/hr) gives you the high-efficiency water heating you’d expect from Lochinvar while simultaneously generating electricity as it heats. This means once it’s installed, you will see an instant drop in your electricity bill.
Check out this article Micro Combined Heat and Power in PM Magazine
Lochinvar KNIGHT Fire Tube Boiler
THE BEST KNIGHT EVER Today, the new KNIGHT boiler family is available in 13 model options—
Lochinvar CREST Condensing Boiler
RIDE THE LOCHINVAR WAVE – With the exclusive wave fire-tube design, advancements in Lochinvar combustion technology and the SMART TOUCH™ control with CON·X·US, CREST changed how the industry thinks about fire-tube boilers. Now you have the opportunity to use all of these features in sizes ranging from 750,000 to 6.0 million BTU/hr and delivering up to 96.2% thermal efficiency
The CircuitSolver® is a thermostatic, self-actuating balancing valve that automatically adjusts the flow through a domestic hot water recirculation system (DHWS) to maintain a specified temperature at the end of each branch.
With Configurations to satisfy any design, CircuitSolver® includes a variety of model features including an integrated union, check valve, isolation ball valves, particulate strainer, ProPress® ends, and sanitary flush capabilities.
Why Choose CircuitSolver®?
Time and costs savings
Thermostatic technology automatically and continuously modulates the valve between open and closed in response to changing water temperature, completely eliminating the need for time-consuming and expensive manual balancing procedures.
CircuitSolver® eliminates callbacks and unhappy tenants by consistently adjusting flow in response to temperature changes, ensuring hot water at the turn of a tap.
By relying on temperature and not flow or pressure calculations, CircuitSolver® ensures the entire system is thermally balanced to meet the design specifications without over-pumping the system.
ThermOmegaTech® offers the CircuitSolver® Union Sanitary Flush (CSUSF) Balancing Valve for thermal disinfection applications used to prevent Legionella bacteria growth. The CSUSF brings the benefits of the standard CircuitSolver® into high temperature sanitary flush applications – no manual balancing required.Using two thermal actuators to control the flow of water through a branch, the CSUSF valve allows for higher water temperatures to flow through the system during a thermal disinfection process to protect against Legionella growth.
Quiet & comfortable with VERTICAL ZONELINE
Easy to install and maintain, Zoneline® Single Packaged Vertical units keep your guests cool and comfortable — and your energy costs low.
Vertical design leaves more usable space with installation in a closet or out-of-sight area and gives rooms a more home-like feel. With proper ducting, a single unit can serve multiple rooms.
Zoneline units are some of the most efficient single packaged vertical units in the industry. And greater energy efficiency means lower utility bills.
Every component is engineered to provide exceptionally quiet and reliable cooling and heating performance for a perfectlycomfortable and relaxing environment.
Zoneline Packaged Terminal AC (PTAC) & Packaged Terminal heat Pumps (PTHP)
GE Appliances Zoneline PTACs and PTHPs are selfcontained units designed for through-the-wall installations in hotels, motels, apartments, hospitals, nursing homes, add-on rooms and many other installations.
Zoneline units provide individual room or zone control in both cooling and heating operation. There is a model for practically every application, ranging from 7,000 to 14,900 BTUH in cooling capacity and from 6,200 to 13,500 BTUH heating capacity in heat pump operation.
GE Zoneline with Makeup Air
GE Zoneline with Makeup Air units deliver complete comfort for guests in even the most humid areas. In select models, the makeup air module is an included secondary system that provides continuous outdoor air. In addition, the supplemental dehumidification system operates when relative humidity levels rise above 55%.
- Lowers Construction Costs | Reduces the need for large rooftop units and additional venting. Standard
- Industry Dimensions | Fits standard industry 42″ x 16″ dimensions for GE Zoneline in new construction settings.
- Makeup Air | Delivers 35 CFM of continuous makeup air.
- Dehumidification | Delivers dehumidified air when relative humidity rises above 55%.
- Efficiency | Complies with ASHRAE 90.1-2013 minimum efficiency requirements for PTACs and PTHPs.
Lochinvar PVC/CPVC Vent Pipe Fact Sheet and Tech Bulletin
Or Click Here for the Lochinvar Tech Bulletin on the topic of PVC/CPVC Venting
HIGH FUEL PRICE$ STEALING YOUR CUSTOMERS?
Save YOUR customer from their excessive fuel bills! Install the NEW HIGH EFFICIENCY alternatives offered by
- Seven Sizes 80-500 MBH
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger
- Unique Condensate Trap w/Integral Switch
- 5:1 Modulating
MPO 87% AFUE HIGH EFFICIENCY OIL Boiler
- Five Sizes 74-203 MBH
- Natural or Direct Vent Models
- Durable 100% American Made
- 3 Pass Design, Easy Maintenance
- 3″ Insulation For Increased Savings
Lochinvar Maintenance Kits